Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Plans for last few days of mission life

June 20, 2018: I will be on Exchanges with Elder S and working in Sterling until Elder S and Elder B leave for Greeley to do an exchange with the ZLs

June 21, 2018: Elder L and I will be stopping in Fort Morgan to see some people which will be fun before going up to Greeley to get their car fixed. 

June 22, 2018: We will be meeting at our mission President's house and from there going to the temple before spending the rest of the day with our departing group and staying the night at the mission home. 


June 23, 2018: I will be headed down to Denver with my group and then flying to Salt Lake for a layover before heading to Skyharbor and getting home. 

June 24, 2018: I will be giving my homecoming talk in Sacrament meeting at 10:00 and the address of the church where I will be giving it is on my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment